Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India, in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), will be organizing the 3rd edition of International Exhibition & Conference on Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Industry – INDIA PHARMA 2018 & INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2018 - at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka from February 15-17, 2018.
2. The events would comprise of an International Exhibition and a Conference along with a series of concurrent events, such as CEOs Forum, Investors Meets, International Drugs Regulatory Meet, Buyer- Seller Meet, etc.
3. The 2nd edition of the event held in February 2017 witnessed over 275 exhibitors from the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Device sectors and hosted Buyers from over 24 countries. International Drug Regulators from 8 Countries and 29 Embassy/High Commission officials apart from 10,000 Business Visitors visited the event during the 3 days. Government of Karnataka participated as the Host State while the Government of Chhattisgarh was the Partner State in the last event.
4. The 3rd edition will have the following components:
• Reverse Buyer Seller Meet
• International Regulators Meet
• Investors Meet
• CEO’s Forum with the Hon’ble Minister
• India Pharma & India Medical Device Awards
5 . For further information on the events, you may refer to event website: http://www.indiapharmaexpo.in/
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018