A well-known Indian singer of Qawwalis Sufi songs and Ghazals from Bhopal, Mr. Ayyub Mohammed gave a performance at the Embassy of India on 16 August 2017. Nearly 120 people from the Indian community in Kyiv attended this entertaining and enchanting performance. H.E. Dr. Mykola Movchan, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports of Ukraine for European Integration also attended the function. Ambassador of India to Ukraine, H.E. Mr. Manoj. K. Bharti presented them with souvenirs and thanked the sponsors of this troop including Mr. Sameer Srirastava and Mr. Anuj Goel. He also encouraged other Indians to promote the exchange of cultural troops between India and Ukraine.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018