To celebrate the 70th Anniversary of India’s Independence Day, Embassy of India, Kyiv organized a seminar and a cultural event to highlight the political, economic, social and cultural achievement of India. The event was held at a prestigious venue, “Ukrainian House” at the centre of the city. H.E. Dr. Mykola Movchan, Deputy Minister for European Integration, Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine was the Chief Guest for the occasion. H.E. Ms. Olga Trofimtseva, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine for European Integration, also attended the event. Ambassador of India to Ukraine, H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, made a detailed presentation regarding progress made by India in the 70 years since independence. More than 500 guests from local government Ministries, Ministers, Members of Parliament, members of diplomatic corps, academicians, businessmen and Indian citizens attended the function. A few photographs of the event are enclosed.
On this occasion, the exhibition of Rangoli (Art of Colors) from India also held in the Central Exhibition Hall of the venue. It was followed by a colourful cultural programme performed by local dance groups. Thereafter, Qawwali programme by 6 members group from India ‘Mera Man Sangeet’ led by Mr. Ayyub Mohammed, from Mewad Gharana, performed and enthralled the audience with qawallis, ghazals and sufi songs.
Another prominent building in the city centre was used to display the Indian tri-colour and logo of India@70 on this occasion.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018