The Embassy, in the run up of 3rd International Day of Yoga 2017, in association with GDIP - General Directorate for Servicing Foreign Representative Offices organized a press conference on 14 June 2017 to promote the events - "Yoga Marathon" on 18th June from 0800 hrs. to 1000 hrs. at Khreyschiatic Street and Yoga Mela on 21 June 2017 from 1600-2100 hrs. in Maryinskiy Park, and IDY events in 24 cities of Ukraine. The event was attended by more than 50 people including prominent print and electronic media, Director General of GDIP and local celebrities (Yoga Ambassadors ). Ambassador, in his presentation, highlighted the benefits of Yoga and its contribution to peace and harmony, which was followed by a Q&A session. Event was covered by local media.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018