After the Government of Ukraine included Republic of India in the List of "VISA ON ARRIVAL" status with effect from 16 May 2017. The first large group of Indian Businessmen from the state of Gujrat, India consisting of Fifty Six (56) personnel arrived Kyiv on 04 June 2017 for Tourism Purpose and during their four days of stay in Ukraine had visited various places in the Ukraine. This group of Business men stayed in one of the Prestigious hotel "Fairmount" in Kyiv. At Airport, all personnel were given Visa on Arrival, the process of giving Visa on Arrival was found to be smooth. This is expected to open door for a boost in Indian - Ukraine Tourism sector in coming days.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018