The Embassy of India, Kyiv is celebrating the Birth Anniversary of the architect of Indian Constitution Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, on 13th April 2018. Tribute will be paid to the life and work of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on this occasion.
Date: 13th April, 2018 (Friday)
Time: 0930 hours
Venue: “Small Assembly Hall”,
36/1, Melnykova Street, Kyiv,
Institute of International Relations,
Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University.
Winners of the Quiz conducted by Embassy during10-12 April 2018 to commemorate 100 years of Champaran Satyagraha will be awarded in this function.
All are cordially invited to attend this event. You are requested to be seated in hall by 0915 hrs. The entry is free.
- On the occasion of 72nd Independence Day of Republic of India, Cultural Classes scheduled in the Premises of Embassy of India in Kyiv, for 14th and 15th August 2018 stands CANCEL.
- United Nations social media cards in multiple languages on India's contribution to the UN Peacekeeping Missions
- Celebration of 72nd Independence Day of India
- 11th World Hindi Conference is taking place in Mauritius from 18-20 August 2018.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga